Was craving for some mushroom today and so I made this! I really love fuss free cooking!
Followed some recipes online but decided that I shall not add garlic, onions or anything else. It is really simple to make these and there’s no oil involved. Here’s my version:
Honey Glazed Ham
1. Remove the stalks of the mushrooms and wash the mushrooms clean.
2. Cut the ham into small squares and sprinkle on the the mushroom. General ratio: One piece of ham to one mushroom.
3. Cut blocks of mozerella cheese and place onto of the ham.
4. Warm the pot/pan and place the mushroom inside.
5. Cover the pot or pan and cook in low heat, until the cheese melts.
That’s how easy it is to make this!
You can also use cubed tomatoes instead of ham. I couldn’t find any tomatoes in my fridge that’s why I didn’t use it!