I created a small commotion today because I did something to my hair.
Yes, that’s right. I I cut my locks away!
Many people went like, “OMMGGGGGGG!”, or “Nooooooooooooo” when I told them I wanna get a haircut. And all of them were females. LOL.
All I want to say is…
Relax. It is just hair. Like it or not, it will grow out.
But since it’s my virgin short haircut (I mean this short. I tried a concave bob hair before and it suck), I went to a better salon as I didn’t want to regret it.
I love it and right now I’m still very excited about my new hair because:
– My hair is manageable and doesn’t tangle up anymore
– Hair dries up easily after wash
– Showering is so much quicker now
– I don’t have to use that much shampoo and conditioner anymore
– All my dried and dyed hair ends were cut away!
How not to love my hair now?
My hair stylist, Chisato, was also laughing at my “broom” head during the process of cutting.
Here’s how I look like after the cut:
I also tried to play with my hair to see what kind of hairstyle I could do with my new haircut.
Last but not least, here’s a last picture of my long hair to end the post: