Hello! My name is Valerie.
There’s one thing about me that always leaves an indelible impression on all the people I’ve met – my eyes. I’m blessed with a pair of hazel colored eyes since birth, which is considered rare for an Asian. This blog is therefore named after my hazel coloured eyes.
I enjoy experimenting with colours and makeup techniques (certainly love drawing on people’s faces too). I’m a professional makeup artist, graduated from Cosmoprof Academy in 2015. You can check out my works over here.
I’m also landscape architecture and theatrically trained; thus, I am very particular about visual aesthetics.
In a nutshell, I’m a beauty-obsessed-aspiring-thespian.
ABOUT THE BLOG
That Hazel Eyes is created with the aim of sharing my passion and interests with other people. Through the years, it has garnered the likes of people with similar interests and gained a small amount of readers. The writing style is ever changing as I’m constantly upgrading myself through writing courses, so as to inform readers of a new product in the market professionally and in all honesty without losing the personal touch to my blog.
Awards & Achievements
OMY Singapore Blog Awards 2011 – Top 10 Finalists in “Best Adonis Beauty Blog” category
OMY Singapore Blog Awards 2013 – Top 10 Finalists in “Best Modelling Blog” category
General Note to PR Companies & Advertisers
Please drop me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are keen in sending me a product/service for review.
- I do not entertain regurgitation requests of press releases in my blog.
- I rephrase fluffs in my own words for laypeople to understand and hence, I wish that you understand that the creation of a piece of quality article takes time.
- As much as I try to put in good words for your company and products for branding purposes, my honest opinions about the products will also be included.
- Your product sponsorship will not guarantee a blog review. I reserve the rights to refrain from posting any reviews of your products/services.
- A disclaimer will be placed at the beginning of every sponsored review/advertorials to inform the readers.